Tests available at Yourhealthfirst Clinic;
Sexual Health Screening (Not available)
If you are concerned about your sexual health due to a recent event, symptoms, a change in sexual partner or simply want peace of mind, Yourhealthfirst Clinic offers the perfect solution, simple, accurate, confidential and comprehensive STI’s test.
Knowing about your own sexual health will let you take control to then seek treatment for any STI’s you may have and avoid the complications that many STI’s cause.
Urine test for; Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Herpes Simplex I and II, Mycoplasma Hominis, Ureplasma, Mycoplasma genitalium, Trichonomas vaginalis and Chancroid
Swab tests will be taken if symptons are present such as blisters or sores.
Why choose to have STI Test?
- New Relationship – If you are in new relationship, you should both take the test before having sex.
- Comprehensive test detecting 10 STI’S
- Medical Records – If you don’t want your test to appear on your medical or insurance records.
- Family Planning – If you are planning a family now or near future.
- Unprotected Sex – If you have ever had unprotected sex.
- Sharing Sex Toys – STI’s can be passed from one person to another from sharing sex toys.
- Condom Breaks – When the unfortunate happens and your condom break during intercourse.
Why choose Yourhealthfirst Clinic as your private Sexual Health Screening in London?
- No personal details needed, you can use pseudonym if you want to keep your name and details private.
- Doctor is also available if you need a follow up or treatment after your results.
- Maximum discretion delivering your results to your preferred addresses or receive your results over the phone.
- Open 7 days a week, Mondays to Sundays.
- Discrete staff
- Your results will be never shared with anyone without your consent.
- Results are reviewed by doctor and follow up appointment for treatment if is needed.