MESOTHERAPY for aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
MESOTHERAPY IS INJECTED USING THE PAIN FREE , U225 LATEST INTRADERMAL MEDICAL INJECTOR.
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. Mesotherapy employs multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat.
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure where a series of superfine injections of vitamins, minerals and amino acids cocktails are delivered into the meso-dermal layer of the skin. This infusion of ingredients nourishes and rejuvenates the skin while also stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, both essential for skin’s natural elasticity.
Treatment time takes approximately thirty minutes and whilst not painful, it can be slightly uncomfortable, so an anaesthetic cream can be used if skin is a little sensitive. With minimal downtime – a little bruising and swelling may occur, but it will be short lived and should settle within 24 hours – skin will become more radiant, hydrated, nourished and firmer with an improved texture. A course of 6-8 sessions are advised every two weeks for the first time with maintenance treatments 1-2 times a year.
Mesotherapy can instantly improve dull, tired looking skin and superficial wrinkles but can also help to improve sluggish blood circulation, aiding the body to flush out ageing toxins. This treatment can also be used to address pigmentation problems, treat acne scarring and can be combined to enhance the effects of other aesthetic treatments such as PRP Botox or fillers.
Mesotherapy is used to:
- Remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms and face
- Reduce cellulite and stretch marks
- Fade superficial wrinkles and lines
- Tighten loose skin, re-contour the body
- Loss of glow, loss of tone, dry and irritated skin
- Lighten pigmented skin, age spots
- Treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
- Reduce dark circles under eyes, pigmentation, melasma, chloasma
Formula created by the triple helix of collagen. Nourishes the fibroblast for the synthesis of collagen and other proteins.
- Induction of protein synthesis of collagen
- Complement of growth factor inducing therapies
- Maintenance of results of therapies applied in other levels of cutaneous aging
Mesox PPC (Phosphatidylcholine)
Mesox PPC is the product specially indicated for located fat and mesolypolise.
- Localized fat accumulation
- Mesolìpolyse treatment
150 components constitute this powerful revitalizer of the skin. Mesox Vitamin is also the basis for any other aesthetic mesotherapy solution.
- Dry and devitalized skin
- Prevent first signs of aging
- Base for any other aesthetic mesotherapy solution
Active mesotherapy against stains, dark circles and uneven skin tone.
- Increased Pigmentations
- Age spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Dark circles under eyes
- Complementary activity: antiaging
Effective mesotherapy for increased drainage, in the treatment of cellulite and localized fat.
- Localized fat
Mesox Strech Marks
Mesotherapy for the treatment of stretch marks and scars.
- New formed stretch marks
- Old rough stretch marks
- Prevent strech marks appearance
- Scars reduction
Integrated mesotherapy for hair health, treating efficiently alopecia and female or male hair loss.
- Nonandogenetic alopecia
- Stimulate new hair growth and health
- Female hair loss
- Dandruff and seborrhea
- Hair transplants
- Thin hair
A complete treatment for prevent atonia skin, strenghtening firmness of skin and reversing skin sagging.
- Prevention skin atonia
- Strenghtening firmness of skin
- Reversing skin sagging
Mesotherapy indicated in cases of thinning of the skin, loss of tone and elasticity of the skin, as well as for the treatment of wrinkles.
- Loss of skin tonicity and elasticity
- Thinning of the dermis
Post filler Hyaluronidase in case of advert results of hyaluronic acid results.
- Post filter
A complete treatment in case of brightness and tone loss, wrinkles and superficial lines, dry or irritated skin and skin photoagening.
- Loss of glow
- Loss of tone
- Superficial lines and wrinkless
- Dry skin
- Irritated skin
- Sensitive skin