DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS SERVICES (By referral only)
YourHealthFirst has highly qualified GPs and referrals to specialist consultants. These experts have years of experience in both NHS and Private General Practice. No matter what your medical needs, we will meet your independent health care requirements in a professional and relaxed environment.
We offer a broad range of conventional and complementary medical services, including well person screening, employment medicals and a comprehensive travel clinic.
Finding it hard to schedule a visit to your local GP and Specialist?
When you have a busy life and encounter long waiting lists, it is difficult to find time to see your local doctor. YourHealthFirst Private GP service has minimal waiting times, offering a convenient service at a time that suits you.
GPs offer a wide array of services, including women’s health and medical advice for minor illnesses. If further investigations are required, we can refer you for blood tests, X-rays . These may involve an additional charge.
***Where applicable, certain procedures will be refereed/ carried out by our affiliated clinic, by registered CQC doctor. ***
- Consultations of 30 minutes or more
- Referrals to private consultants and specialists – same day, if needed urgently
- A full range of blood tests and other laboratory tests. Referal only
- Cervical smear tests. Referal Only
- Contraceptive advice. Referal only
- Urine and stool tests. Referal only
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs) Referal only
- Audiometry (hearing tests).Referal only
- Lung function testing. Referal only
- Ear syringing . Referal only
- Flu vaccinations (GP or Nurse led). Referal only
- Mole removal. Referal only
- Acupuncture. Referal only
- Full health checks. Referal only
- Vaccinations. Referal only
- Ultrasounds . Referal only
- Hypnotherapy. Referal only
- Well woman Clinic . Referal only
- Minor Surgery. Referal Only
New patients should arrive early in order to complete the registration process before their appointment.
Standard consultation: £80.00 (30 minutes)
Extended consultation and first appointment: £150.00 (50 minutes)
Well Person Screening:
Full health checks £450.00 (for men and women (45 mins with a 30-minute follow-up included).
The cost of tests is not included in the fee for health checks. The initial consultation is for a full medical test; additional tests may be needed. This is followed by a consultation two weeks later to discuss results and plan further care if needed.
***Where applicable, certain procedures will be carried out in clinic by registered CQC doctor. ***
If you need more information about our prices or payment facilities, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Monday to Friday -10am to 7pm
Saturday -12am to 4pm
Sunday -Only by appointment
Out of hours -Only by appointment
No, but we aim to offer a level of care that is right for you and your circumstance. However, we strongly advise that you remain on the list with an NHS GP, close to your home, to ensure assistance in the event of a medical emergency.