GP SERVICES AND SPECIALISTS
YourHealthFirst has highly qualified GPs and referrals to specialist consultants. These experts have years of experience in both NHS and Private General Practice. No matter what your medical needs, we will meet your independent health care requirements in a professional and relaxed environment.
We offer a broad range of conventional and complementary medical services, including well person screening, employment medicals and a comprehensive travel clinic.
Finding it hard to schedule a visit to your local GP and Specialist?
When you have a busy life and encounter long waiting lists, it is difficult to find time to see your local doctor. YourHealthFirst Private GP service has minimal waiting times, offering a convenient service at a time that suits you.
Our GPs offer a wide array of services, including women’s health and medical advice for minor illnesses. If further investigations are required, we can request blood tests, X-rays, referrals and provide private prescriptions. These may involve an additional charge.
- Consultations of 30 minutes or more
- Private prescriptions and repeat prescriptions
- Referrals to private consultants and specialists – same day, if needed urgently
- A full range of blood tests and other laboratory tests
- Cervical smear tests
- Contraceptive advice
- Urine and stool tests
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Audiometry (hearing tests)
- Lung function testing
- Ear syringing
- Flu vaccinations (GP or Nurse led)
- Mole removal
- Full health checks
- Well woman Clinic
- Minor Surgery
Simple skin lesions such as moles are usually benign, but they can often be unsightly or uncomfortable. YourHealthFirst provides mole and skin tag removal services, if they are deemed suitable for removal by shave cautery. Your dermatologist will advise which course of action is acceptable.
Appointments may be made in advance or on the same day, if available. We also offer evening appointments at no extra cost.
New patients should arrive early in order to complete the registration process before their appointment.
Standard consultation: £80.00 (30 minutes)
Extended consultation and first appointment: £150.00 (50 minutes)
Repeat prescription: £40.00
No additional charge is made for the issuance of private prescriptions or private sickness certificates. We are happy to complete any referral claim forms.
Well Person Screening:
Full health checks £450.00 (for men and women (45 mins with a 30-minute follow-up included).
The cost of tests is not included in the fee for health checks. The initial consultation is for a full medical test; additional tests may be needed. This is followed by a consultation two weeks later to discuss results and plan further care if needed.
Initial 30-minute assessment £140.00
Subsequent 15 minute appointments £80.00
The prices are per vaccine, not per course. The length of the course will vary depending on your age and clinical risk assessment.
Vaccine appointments do not incur a consultation fee if vaccine is given.
If no vaccines are given, a consultation fee of £40.00 will be charged.
We are an approved yellow fever center and travel clinic. and travel advice and vaccines are given by doctors.
◦ Chicken Pox Vaccine – £95.00 each*
◦ Cervical Cancer Vaccine – £140.00 each*
◦ Diphtheria/Tetanus/Polio – £55.00 for adults £50.00 for children
◦ Flu vaccination – £25-30
◦ Flu vaccination nasal for children – £30.00
◦ Meningitis B vaccine (Bexsero) inc booster – £175.00 each* JOIN OUR
◦ Hepatitis A – £70.00*
◦ Hepatitis A and B combined – £80.00 each for adults £75.00 for children*
◦ Hepatitis B – £60.00 each for adults £55.00 each for children*
◦ Hepatitis A and Typhoid combined £75.00 each
◦ Japanese B Encephalitis – £120.00 each*
◦ Meningitis ACWY Vaccine – £100.00
◦ Rabies – £75.00 each*
◦ Typhoid – £55.00
◦ Tickbourne encephalitis injections – £70.00 each*
◦ Shingles vaccine – £199
◦ Yellow Fever – £75
* a course or booster may be needed
If you need more informations about our prices or payment facilities, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Monday to Friday -10am to 7pm
Saturday -12am to 4pm
Sunday -Only by appointment
Out of hours -Only by appointment
No, but we aim to offer a level of care that is right for you and your circumstance. However, we strongly advise that you remain on the list with an NHS GP, close to your home, to ensure assistance in the event of a medical emergency.