How do I get a referral if further investigation or treatment is needed?

If you need specialist attention, your private doctor will be able to discuss the option of onward referral to the right kind of consultant for your condition.
Please remember to check that you are either insured for any referral or that you have alternative arrangements in place to meet the costs.